[ee4j-pmc] PMC Approval required for the Jakarta EE Platform Project's progress review

Greetings EE4J PMC

The Jakarta EE Platform Project has engaged the EMO in a progress review. A ballot of the specification committee is already underway.

I hereby requires your review of the project's progress and approval to proceed.

I am looking for insight from the PMC regarding whether or not the project is operating according to the principles of the Eclipse Foundation Development Process. Or, more specifically, whether or not the...
  • Project is operating within the mission and scope defined in its top-level project’s charter
  • Project is operating within the bounds of its own scope
  • Project is operating in an open and transparent manner
  • Overall the project is operating according to the Eclipse Development Process.
If it is your assessment that the above are all true, please respond with +1 and the EMO will take care of the rest.

We're tracking the progress review here.

Thanks,

Wayne
--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top