[ee4j-pmc] Project Lead election for Scott M Stark on Jakarta Validation

A project lead election for Scott M Stark on project Jakarta Validation
(ee4j.validation) was started by Ivar Grimstad with this criteria:

Scott Stark has agreed to take on the vacant role of Project Lead for Jakarta
Validation.
I don't think Scott needs any further introduction. He is well-known in the
community for his massive contributions to several of the Jakarta
specifications, including the Jakarta EE Platform.

Support for Java Records in Jakarta Validation is an important part of the
overall Jakarta EE 11 release and with Scott as project lead, I am confident
the project will succeed in delivering this.

It is my pleasure to nominate Scott Stark as a project lead for Jakarta
Validation.

Jakarta Validation project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.validation/elections/election-scott-m-stark-project-lead-jakarta-validation

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.validation