[ee4j-pmc] SBOM Generation

Hi,

I have added configuration for automatically generating SBOMs for all EE4J projects in the parent pom. If a project wants to opt out of the generation, it can be done by using the -DskipSBOM switch.

Pull Request:
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/ee4j/pull/87

The documentation from the EMO regarding SBOM Best practices for Eclipse Projects can be found here:

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/sbom

If there are no objections, I would like to proceed with merging the PR, stage, and release the parent pom after testing it out in CI for a couple of specifications and implementation projects.

Ivar
--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation

Join Community Day for Java Developers - October 16, 2023 (only €40)

EclipseCon 2023 - October 16-19, 2023

Back to the top