[ee4j-pmc] Request assistance for Jakarta Contexts and Dependency Injection

It was suggested that the current split of the CDI specification into a core part and an integration part should entail a restructuring review like was done for security:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.es/reviews/restructuring-review

What is happening in CDI does not really meet the definition of a restructuring review in the EFSP:
https://www.eclipse.org/projects/efsp/?version=1.3#efsp-restructuring-review

and I don't see a restructuring review as one of the types under the create new release option. Are we fine to just create a CDI EE 4.1 release and update the CDI 4.1 release to reference that the integration chapters are being moved into the CDI EE 4.1 release?

Scott

Back to the top