[ee4j-pmc] Project Lead election for Edward Burns on Jakarta EE Platform

A project lead election for Edward Burns on project Jakarta EE Platform
(ee4j.jakartaee-platform) was started by Ed Bratt with this criteria:

It is with great pleasure that I nominate Ed Burns for lead role in Jakarta
EE Platform committer team. Ed has recently taken up release lead role for
Jakarta EE 11. Ed has has already made an extremely positive impact on the
project.

Ed is currently engaged in the following leadership activities:
- Created the release tracker board (using Azure)
https://dev.azure.com/jakarta-ee-azdo/jakarta-ee-azdo/_workitems/recentlyupdated
and using it to drive issues and actions to closure.
- Leading the weekly Platform Committer Team meetings (See the Jakarta EE
Working Group calendar -- https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/r/week)
- Representing the Platform team progress to both the Jakarta EE
Specification and Steering Committees
- Primary author for the (work in progress) Jakarta EE 11 Release Plan --
https://jakartaee.github.io/jakartaee-platform/jakartaee11/JakartaEE11ReleasePlan

Ed is pushing the project forward and his efforts are very instrumental in
engaging the team and driving things forward. Ed identifies issues for the
team to discuss and expertly facilitates discussions achieving actionable
conclusions.

It is my pleasure to nominate Ed Burns for the Lead role on Jakarta EE
Platform.

Jakarta EE Platform project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jakartaee-platform/elections/election-edward-burns-project-lead-jakarta-ee-platform

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jakartaee-platform