Re: [ee4j-pmc] [External] : New project proposal Eclipse Documentation for Jakarta EE

On Thu, May 4, 2023 at 12:32 AM Ed Bratt <ed.bratt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I submitted a couple of comments:

Oracle would prefer we stick with existing license (EDL I believe).

I am okay with that.

I believe the Platform project, which currently holds this content, will need a restructuring ballot to change the scope and formalize that this material is removed from the scope of the Platform Spec project.

Yes, a restructuring review by the EMO. No ballots are involved.
Since the current scope statement doesn't say anything about the tutorial, first cup, or examples, this should just be a formality to tick some checkbox somewhere.

Ivar

-- Ed