[ee4j-pmc] Committer Election for Arjan Tijms on Jakarta Concurrency™ has started

A committer election for Arjan Tijms on project Jakarta Concurrency™
(ee4j.cu) was started by Nathan Rauh with this criteria:

Arjan is currently working on the move of the Concurrency spec project from
the old ee4j location to jakartaee for us and will need committer access to
get the Continuous Integration working for this effort.  It will be very
helpful to have someone with Arjan's level of experience helping out.  Arjan
has of course already been active in the Jakarta (and previously Java EE)
Concurrency specification over the many years prior to this, providing many
insightful comments and reviews of specification function along with a number
of commits, and is a prominent and well respected community member of Jakarta
EE in general.  We will be fortunate to have his assistance as a committer.

For these reasons and the long-term outlook for his involvement on the
team, it is my pleasure to nominate Arjan Tijms as a committer on Jakarta
Concurrency™.

Jakarta Concurrency™ project committers can click the election link below
to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.cu/elections/election-arjan-tijms-committer-jakarta-concurrency%E2%84%A2

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.cu