[ee4j-pmc] Today's EE4J PMC Call cancelled

Hi,

We don't have anything urgent for the PMC to discuss today, and I think we will need the entire hour for the platform call, so I don't want to cut it short.

We only have 5 responses to the Doodle poll for a new meeting slot so far.
https://doodle.com/poll/an4gi3iuiptztavv?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

I will see if I can move my Thursday meeting around as it seems Thursday 1100-1130 ET fits most for our new meeting time.

Ivar
--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation Eclipse Foundation - Community. Code. Collaboration.

Back to the top