[ee4j-pmc] Committer Election for Brian Decker on Jakarta EE TCK has started

A committer election for Brian Decker on project Jakarta EE TCK
(ee4j.jakartaee-tck) was started by Scott Marlow with this criteria:

Brian Decker has been working on Java/Jakarta EE related products for several
years, several of which have involved the running of the TCKs.  Brian is the
Jakarta Platform TCK Lead at IBM.  Brian has recently been fixing various
JDK11 issues in the JakartaEE  TCKs, which is very much appreciated!

They have addressed the following bugs:
- Locale related fixes to golden files for a future EE release (e.g. when
base SE version is JDK11+)
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/pull/664
- Remove Jdk9SigTestDriver + JDK11 signature testing changes
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/pull/623
- Disable CDI from some Jakarta RESTful Web Services tests
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/pull/663 +
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/pull/663

Brian asks questions and is curious about the various TCK internals.  Brian
is skilled in Apache Ant scripting which is currently used in our TCKs, a
good skill to have.

For these reasons and the long-term outlook for their involvement on the
team, it is my pleasure to nominate Brian Decker as a committer on the
Jakarta EE TCK (https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jakartaee-tck)
team.

Jakarta EE TCK project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jakartaee-tck/elections/election-brian-decker-committer-jakarta-ee-tck

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jakartaee-tck

Back to the top