From:        "Kevin Sutter" <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "ee4j-pmc PMC List" <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        10/22/2020 07:59
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [ee4j-pmc] Retire Zhijun Ren as project lead for JSTL
Sent by:        ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I've ran this by Dmitry already.  Zhijun no longer works at Oracle and has not been active on the project for well over a year.  We should remove him as the Project Lead for JSTL.  (That's why I am copying the EMO, Wayne, since it seems he has the power to do this retiring action.)

I have started a vote to replace him with Paul Nicolucci.  Paul has been the main contributor to JSTL for the Jakarta EE 9 release.  He actually came to me asking how to become the lead (since Zhijun has been absent).  So, he's ready and willing to step into this role.

Any isssues or questions with either of these actions, please respond.  Thanks!