Re: [ee4j-pmc] Retiring from the PMC

Wow! Thanks for all your help, Wayne!

Mark.

On 10 Aug 2020, at 18:43, Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings PMC.

I believe that the PMC is functional to the point where I am no longer required to continue to participate as a PMC Member. I have retired my position as PMC member and committer on the top level project.

The EMO will continue to monitor this mailing list. I'm not far away if assistance is required.

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.