[ee4j-pmc] Committer Election for Ron Sigal on Jakarta RESTful Web Services has started

A committer election for Ron Sigal on project Jakarta RESTful Web Services
(ee4j.jaxrs) was started by Alessio Soldano with this criteria:

I'd like to nominate Ron Sigal as committer, so that the whole project can
better benefit from his decade of REST experience. Ron has been involved with
JAX-RS since the early days of JSR-339, working on the RESTEasy
implementation, which he currently leads.

After the spec has been moved to Eclipse, Ron has been initiating /
contributing to multiple discussions including the following threads:

* https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jaxrs-dev/msg00813.html
* https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jaxrs-dev/msg00634.html
* https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jaxrs-dev/msg00563.html
* https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jaxrs-dev/msg00564.html
* https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jaxrs-dev/msg00554.html
* https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jaxrs-dev/msg00553.html

In relation to some of the discussions above, Ron has created the following
issues:

* https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jaxrs-api/issues/855
* https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jaxrs-api/issues/842
* https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jaxrs-api/issues/765
* https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jaxrs-api/issues/759
* https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jaxrs-api/issues/707
* https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jaxrs-api/issues/706

... and he has provided these pull requests:

* https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jaxrs-api/pull/858
* https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jaxrs-api/pull/857
* https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jaxrs-api/pull/810
* https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jaxrs-api/pull/809

I'm sure the group can trust Ron; he takes anything he does wrt
standardization bodies very seriously; quality of code and spec document as
well as vendor interoperability are always among his main concerns.

Jakarta RESTful Web Services project committers can click the election link
below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jaxrs/elections/election-ron-sigal-committer-jakarta-restful-web-services

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jaxrs