[ee4j-pmc] Committer Election for Gene Thoman on Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK has started

A committer election for Gene Thoman on project Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK
(ee4j.jakartaee-tck) was started by Kevin Sutter with this criteria:

I am nominating Gene Thoman as a committer on the Jakarta EE TCK project.
Gene works closely with Scott (another recent nominee for the TCK project) on
all of our current Java EE CTS efforts within IBM.  He was a key member of
the team when we were first doing Java EE 7 testing on WebSphere Liberty in
2015.  He has also assisted the efforts for certifying our traditional
WebSphere product on Java EE 7 and, most recently, the compatibility testing
for Java EE 8 on WebSphere Liberty.  Gene is one of the few people within IBM
that has access to the CTS buckets (testcases and harnesses).  He's looking
forward to working with this CTS material in the open-source community.  His
background and expertise will be a valuable addition to this Jakarta EE TCK
project.

Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK project committers can click the election link below
to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jakartaee-tck/elections/election-gene-thoman-committer-eclipse-jakarta-ee-tck

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jakartaee-tck