From:        Dmitry Kornilov <dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        EE4J PMC Discussions <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        09/12/2018 03:11 PM
Subject:        [ee4j-pmc] ACTION: Eclipse GlassFish release plan
Sent by:        ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

As we agreed earlier sending you the proposed EclipseFish release plan. I has to be approved by PMC. Please make your votes. I am voting +1.

Eclipse GlassFish release plan:

Sep 18 -- All code required for GF build contributed.

Sep 23 — Eclipse GlassFish builds.

Oct 1 -- Java EE 8 CTS testing. We are able to run CTS tests on Eclipse GlassFish.

Oct 1 — CI/CD release pipelines completed.

Oct 21 — Dependencies updated. All projects are released to OSSRH and have dependencies to Eclipse version of other components.

Oct 22 -- Eclipse GlassFish 5.1-RC1 milestone release.

Nov 16 -- Release Review completed.

Nov 30 -- Eclipse GlassFish 5.1 release. All CTS tests are passed.

Thanks,
Dmitry