[ee4j-pmc] Committer Election for Tracy Burroughs on Eclipse Project for Interceptors has started

A committer election for Tracy Burroughs on project Eclipse Project for
Interceptors (ee4j.interceptors) was started by Dmitry Kornilov with this
criteria:

Tracy Burroughs was supposed to be invited as an "initial committer" when the
EE4J EJB and Interceptors projects were first proposed. For whatever reason,
these were not processed correctly. I am now submitting a vote to get Tracy
properly participating as a Committer. Tracy has been our EJB development
lead on WebSphere since the early EJB 2.x days.  More recently, he has also
participated as the IBM rep for the EJB Expert Group.  His background on both
EJB and Interceptors is long and deep and would be a welcome addition to
these projects at Eclipse.

Eclipse Project for Interceptors project committers can click the election
link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.interceptors/elections/election-tracy-burroughs-committer-eclipse-project-interceptors

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.interceptors