[ee4j-pmc] Missing project mailing lists?

Hi,
I'm trying to initiate some committer election votes and I am getting this error at the top of the screen:

To run an election, the project must have a developer mailing list. This project property is not currently set or is not set to a correct value. Edit the settings to specify a developer list for this project.

But, in this case (JACC), there is a developer mailing list (jacc-dev) and it's listed under the Contact Us page (I updated it today):
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jacc/contact

I am finding this with at least one other project (TCK) as well....  Is there some project metadata that is missing somewhere?  I know there have been other committer elections, so I know this is doable.  But, what's special to enable this processing?

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Java EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: