Re: [ee4j-pmc] CI/CD pipelines tasks

For what do we need to know the organization of each committer?

-Markus

From: ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dmitry Kornilov
Sent: Mittwoch, 29. August 2018 16:31
To: EE4J PMC Discussions
Subject: Re: [ee4j-pmc] CI/CD pipelines tasks

On 29 Aug 2018, at 15:25, Kevin Sutter <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Perfect.  Thanks, Dmitry!  I will work on some IBM assistance...

Wayne, is there a "user search" mechanism in Eclipse?  I volunteered many different people across several organizations to help with the Jakarta EE efforts...  I'd like to do a search of the IBM employees that are active with the various EE4J projects.  I know some of them used their own accounts.  And, some of them didn't follow through with their committer paperwork.  But, I'd still like to narrow down the list from all IBMers in the Eclipse Foundation...  :-)  Thanks.

Yes. It’s a good idea. It would be nice to have a web page listing all EE4J projects with leads, committers and organisation they work for. Realtime data.

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Java EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: