STSM, MicroProfile and Java EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:
----- Forwarded by Kevin Sutter/Rochester/IBM on 07/19/2018 08:56 AM -----

From:        emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:        Eclipse Project for JavaMail Dev List <javamail-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:        ee4j-pmc PMC List <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Eclipse Management Organization <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        07/19/2018 08:49 AM
Subject:        [ee4j-pmc] Committer Election for Jayasheelan Kumar on Eclipse        Project for JavaMail has started
Sent by:        ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

A committer election for Jayasheelan Kumar on project Eclipse Project for
JavaMail (ee4j.javamail) was started by Dmitry Kornilov with this criteria:

Jayasheelan is an Oracle employee working on JavaMail project. He's been
participating in transferring several other EE4J project to the Eclipse
Foundation. I am highly recommending Jayasheelan and believe that he is a
valuable addition to JavaMail team.

Eclipse Project for JavaMail project committers can click the election link
below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.javamail/elections/election-jayasheelan-kumar-committer-eclipse-project-javamail

Project: