Re: [ee4j-pmc] Release Reviews

Note that the Eclipse Architecture Council (AC) is responsible for maintaining the Eclipse Development Process. The AC has committed to pushing out a revision this year that will possibly include changes to the processes around releases.

Tracking issues that block Bug 484593 is the best way to stay informed and get involved in the process.

Wayne