Re: [ee4j-pmc] Request for approval for the Eclipse Project for Servlet 4.0.2 release.

The initial contribution has not been fully approved yet. That is a gate for engaging in a release.

I'll get the IP Team to bump up the priority for final approval of CQ 16382. Given that we've done full due diligence scans of earlier versions of this content, I'm hopeful that we should be able to make this happen pretty quickly. I'll let you know if we have to push back the release date.

In the meantime, it would be helpful if Vinay could add even a one-sentence description to the release review record. Something along the lines of what Dmitry stated would be good. e.g.

This is the first release of the Eclipse Project for Servlets after migration to the Eclipse Foundation. There are no changes from the previous version except the new license.

Or something like that.

I owe the PMC and the community a note describing the release process. I'll try to get that out later today or tomorrow.

Thanks,

Wayne