Re: [ee4j-pmc] Feedback from Java Forum Stuttgart 2018

Hi,

Thanks Markus for reporting! It's great to see community is so interested.

Wrt standalone JAX-RS + MicroProfile, do you think it would be possible to integrate Jersey with CDI SE? If we can get that, I guess integratint SmallRye [1] should be simple since they are just CDI extensions.

Once tested on Jersey, integration with CDI on Java SE could also be standarized

Regards,

Guillermo González de Agüero
[1] https://www.smallrye.io/