[ee4j-pmc] EE4J Website in Git

Greetings PMC.

I've separated the website into two different repositories.

The repository on GitHub now contains only the sources. The built output generated from this repository is pushed to the website repository on the Eclipse Foundation's Git server to publish it. I need to add a README to the website repository to remind future maintainers that they shouldn't modify content there directly.

TL;DR: keep making pull requests against eclipse-ee4j/ee4j-website

Note that I've only separated the repositories, I haven't implemented any sort of CI to automate publishing. I'll sort that bit out next.

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects