Re: [ee4j-pmc] @EclipseEE4J Twitter handle

Definitely add  @ivar_grimstad, he's pretty active.

I'm happy to help as well.  There are only 6 of us, so really it could be everyone.

Can we try this and see how it works?

 - https://tweetdeck.twitter.com/

It's supposedly designed to help people share a twitter account.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

On Jun 22, 2018, at 10:56 AM, Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The Eclipse Foundation currently has ownership of that handle.

For now, we'll retain ownership, but can grant access to PMC members.

So... who on the PMC should have access (I'm thinking at least two)?

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects