Re: [ee4j-pmc] "Implements" relationships in the project/spec graph

I'm in there now. I'll fix up everything that's been mentioned on this thread.

Wayne

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 4:55 PM, Bill Shannon <bill.shannon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wayne Beaton wrote on 05/23/18 01:53 PM:
For projects that both provide the API for a spec and implement the spec, we could have two lines from the project to the spec.  That would make the dual nature of the project more clear.  Maybe that would be better?

IMHO, yes.

Great.  Do you want to do that or do you need a PR from me?

--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects

Back to the top