Re: [ee4j-pmc] "Implements" relationships in the project/spec graph

There's more valuable information here than we can show in one picture so we just have to decide what's most valuable.

I'm fine with what you described here, it just wasn't clear to me from your previous descriptions, but now I understand.

For projects that both provide the API for a spec and implement the spec, we could have two lines from the project to the spec.  That would make the dual nature of the project more clear.  Maybe that would be better?