Re: [ee4j-pmc] "Implements" relationships in the project/spec graph

Hi Wayne,

JAX-RPC had its own separated RI on Java EE [1]. I suppose it also be donated at some point.

Regarding JAXR, its JSR page [2] states the RI is part of the "Web Services Developer pack". I'm unsure that means GlassFish or JAX-WS now.

Regards,

Guillermo González de Agüero.

[1] https://github.com/javaee/jax-rpc-ri
[2] https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr093/index.html