Re: [ee4j-pmc] All proposals are submitted for creation review

Yes. Please remove these two.

-- Dmitry

Получить Outlook для Android

От: Wayne Beaton
Отправлено: понедельник, 14 мая, 20:25
Тема: Re: [ee4j-pmc] All proposals are submitted for creation review
Кому: EE4J PMC Discussions

We have two orphaned proposals.

Based on discussion in March, Eclipse Project for Enterprise Management is a "stable" API and so is included the Eclipse Project for Stable Jakarta EE APIs". Please confirm and I'll remove it from our list of projects.

It looks like Eclipse Project for SAAJ may have slipped through the cracks. It looks like it fell off our radar a while ago (is it part of Eclipse Metro?). Should I remove it from our list as well?

Wayne