Od: Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@xxxxxxxxx>
Datum: 13.05.18 14:34 (GMT+01:00)
Komu: "LUKAS.JUNGMANN@xxxxxxxxxx" <LUKAS.JUNGMANN@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: EE4J PMC Discussions <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Předmět: Re: [ee4j-pmc] EE4J parent pom

My bad for missing that thank you!

Cheers,
Martijn

On 13 May 2018 at 10:30, LUKAS.JUNGMANN@xxxxxxxxxx <LUKAS.JUNGMANN@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

There is the pointer of Dmitry's last response, just scroll to the bottom of that email. If it cannot be found then start at ee4j project's issue tracker at github with 'is closed' filter on. It has been tracked there since the very beginning, so it's not something done in complete silence and behind the scenes.

Thanks,
--lukas

Odesláno z mého chytrého telefonu Samsung Galaxy.