Re: [ee4j-pmc] Design Contest: Replacement for Duke Mascot

Markus & Jakarta EE community,

Hola from airport, ✈️ day for me so please bare with this quick follow up.

Duke logo is not a O’s trademark. Will confirm & properly follow up facts via this thread or new thread after talking within peers from the marketing committee.

Markus— Where did that communication got stablished btw you &  EF?

 thank you for #walkingthetalk! 💙

Sent from my IPhone