[ee4j-pmc] Initial Committer for Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK project

Dear PMC,

Wayne recently wrote that the initial committer list which is part of the project proposals can be changed during the review period. I also read in the PMC meeting notes that the PMC is looking for more committers for the Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK project.

Therefore, I would like to nominate myself as an initial committer for the Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK project. I'm JAX-RS API committer, JSR-371 project lead and I'm currently working on the JSR-371 MVC 1.0 TCK.

Best regards

Christian