From:        Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        04/05/2018 08:53 AM
Subject:        Re: [ee4j-pmc] Copyright headers
Sent by:        ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 2018-04-05 9:47 AM, Kevin Sutter wrote:
In the case of the Oracle contributions, we need to leave the original Copyright as is for Oracle.  But, going forward with new changes, we can add a more generic Copyright for the Eclipse Foundation and then create the necessary NOTICE files to list out the additional contributors.  Sound good?

The Oracle legal folks might have a strong opinion about this. For some reason as we went through the early contribution process, they seemed really fixated on the exact wording and format of the copyright notices and headers.

--
Mike Milinkovich

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(m) +1.613.220.3223