[ee4j-pmc] Committer Election for Mark Struberg on Eclipse Project for JSON Processing has started

A committer election for Mark Struberg on project Eclipse Project for JSON
Processing (ee4j.jsonp) was started by Dmitry Kornilov with this criteria:

Mark Struberg is an active independent contributor. He helped delivering
JSONP 1.1 by providing useful feedback and criticism on proposed API. I know
Mark, I worked with him on another projects and recommending him as a
committer. I think he is a valuable addition to JSONP team.

Eclipse Project for JSON Processing project committers can click the election
link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jsonp/elections/election-mark-struberg-committer-eclipse-project-json-processing

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jsonp