[ee4j-pmc] Latest round of project creations

Greetings EE4J PMC.

The creation reviews for the following projects have been declared successful:
  • Eclipse Project for JavaMail
  • Eclipse Project for JTA
  • Eclipse Project for Concurrency Utilities
  • Eclipse Project for JSON-B
  • Eclipse Project for Enterprise Security
  • Eclipse Soteria
  • Eclipse Project for Common Annotations
  • Eclipse Project for JSTL
  • Eclipse Project for _expression_ Language
I will kick off the provisioning process tomorrow AM.

Note that you will not see a change in the status chart yet. I decided that the creation review event wasn't interesting from a project progress point of view; the chart will change as the provisioning process completes for each of these projects.

By request from the project sponsors, I've deferred the creation reviews for the following projects until March 21.
  • Eclipse Project for JAF
  • Eclipse Project for JAXB
  • Eclipse Project for JAX-WS
While I have your attention, we have a bunch of committers listed on the first round of project proposals who have not engaged with the Eclipse Foundation's committer paperwork process. Until we get paperwork from these committers, they will not have the necessary rights to push content into project repositories. A bunch of them haven't even created Eclipse Foundation accounts yet.

If you notice that somebody who should be a committer that hasn't appeared on project's "Who's Involved" page yet, please connect with them and have them visit http://portal.eclipse.org.

Note that we're implementing some new infrastructure for paperwork processing which will require that all listed committers on a proposal have an Eclipse Foundation account before we can declare a creation review successful. This will only impact future project proposals.

Thanks,

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton