From:        Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        EE4J PMC Discussions <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        02/27/2018 02:37 PM
Subject:        [ee4j-pmc] Project "Report" Page
Sent by:        ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings PMC Members.

FYI, I've been working on a page that provides a summary of information about our open source projects. The work is preliminary and is subject to change.

For now, the page is only accessible to committers and you must be logged into the site in order to view it.

https://www.eclipse.org/projects/tools/report.php?id=ee4j

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton