Re: [ee4j-pmc] DevNexus

I’m afraid we won’t have anybody there.

Sorry

Steve

From: ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin Sutter
Sent: 19 December 2017 14:02
To: ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; EE4J PMC Discussions <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ee4j-pmc] DevNexus

Hi Ian,
At least Emily Jiang from IBM will be at DevNexus.  She's an accepted speaker and will be happy to help out with the Eclipse booth (both MicroProfile and EE4J).  We will probably have a couple of additional people attending DevNexus as well -- we just don't know who yet.  There is a competing Index conference (https://developer.ibm.com/indexconf/) the same week and we're trying to cover both conferences.  Does Eclipse plan to have a booth at Index as well?

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Java EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: