[ee4j-pmc] Project onboarding progress charts

I cobbled together a chart based on my project tracking data as a proof of concept for a status dashboard for the process of bringing the EE4J projects over to the Eclipse Foundation.

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j/progress

Note that the thirteen states are just pulled from what I have available without putting much energy into it.  I can tighten it up (or we can just make an entirely different/special set of states). The gauge seemed obvious, but I think that there are other options.

Does this seem useful?

Thoughts?

Wayne

--