[ee4j-pmc] Brand Names Spreadsheet

Good morning,
I just added all of you to the spreadsheet I created where I have been gathering the names from the github Issue.  This is just raw data, I have not attempted to organize or summarize it in any way.  I did try to keep track of votes, thumbs up, and thumbs down.  If there were some useful comments, I included them as well.  It will take some time, but I would recommend everyone to read through all of the comments.  Some of them are just rants, but most of them do have useful commentary.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TtHmES6nwY3ikIP4LWbs1SRsXFHdEVPtBO3E75nzjK4/edit?usp=sharing

All of you are editors of the spreadsheet.  I'd suggest using Comments for us to share information and ideas about how to cull this down to something manageable.

The Issue is open until the 30th.  On Friday, I think we should Resolve that Issue and close it down to avoid more discussion.  If you can all prep for the meeting next week, we should be able to make some progress on narrowing down the list.  Thanks.

Also, I used the email addresses from a previous email thread.  If you want a different email address to be used for google docs, let me know and I'll update it.  Thanks.
Dmitry Kornilov <dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx>,

Mark Little <mlittle@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@xxxxxxxxx>, "Steve Millidge (Payara)" <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx>, David Blevins <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Java EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: