From:        "Kevin Sutter" <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        EE4J PMC Discussions <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        11/15/2017 11:32 AM
Subject:        Re: [ee4j-pmc] Naming the specifications
Sent by:        ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

As you can see, we're already getting a ton of suggestions.  Some good, some not so good...  :-)

How should we start keeping track of the suggestions?  A google spreadsheet works for me, but maybe that's old school.  Any better suggestions?  I don't want to tally the votes yet, but I think it would be good to keep a running list of the various suggestions...

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Java EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: