[ee4j-community] Community vote now closed for the Jakarta EE logo

All,

Thank you to everyone who cast a vote on the Jakarta EE logo selection. FYI, we received well over 2000 votes, which is fantastic for this type of poll.

We have now closed the voting process and have taken down the google form.

As mentioned last week, we will now take the time to finalize the artwork with the designer and ensure we complete the trademark and legal due diligence for the winning logo.  This will take some time, so bear with us.  We will announce the winner no later than Friday, April 27.

Regards,
Paul

Paul White
+1.613.852.4303 (mobile)