Re: [ee4j-community] Have Eclipse DemoCamps or Hackathons ended?

Hello Werner,

you are right, we are a little late with getting things in shape. As a matter of fact, I have just yesterday created the new wiki page for the 2018 demo camps. You can find it here: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_2018

Webmaster will put a link to that page on https://wiki.eclipse.org as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Regards / Liebe Grüße,

Ralph Mueller

Managing Director, Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
Mobile: +49 177 449 0460
Office: +49 6251 8606413