Re: [ee4j-community] ECE Unconference

Werner,

On 3 Apr 2018, at 18:53, Werner Keil wrote:

Thanks for the reply and interest in helping the Unconference (I assume at ECE in Ludwigsburg more likely?;-)

Exactly.

Take last year's ECE Unconference
https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2017/unconference
as example.

I know. I spent the morning at the IoT one and the afternoon
at the Agora.

I guess you need a room and enough people interested in a certain topic, it is not as spontanous as the JavaLand
"Lobby Day" I think you saw or heard about.

Yes. I have been there :)

My question is I guess who can we talk to at the Eclipse Fdn
to learn more. The 2nd part is then if there would be a room
available to solicit proposals and people for it to also judge
interest.
Many of the sessions I have seen at the unconference last year
were about presenting progress since the last meeting, but also
presentations of potential new projects.

Back to the top