Re: [ee4j-community] On Complexity and Good Intentions

Hello Mike,

I would also like to apologize for my spotty participation on this list over the past few days. I've actually been traveling on vacation.

Thanks a lot for posting this. I really appreciate your work on this and I am sorry for disturbing your vacation.

I hope we can now all return to a respectful and positive discussion that focuses on the logos themselves. I believe there are some great logos to choose from, so we should be able to pick a good one and be happy with it.

Thanks again,
  Niklas

Back to the top