Re: [ee4j-community] Fwd: Jakarta Logo Submissions-extended 1 day

On 2018-03-15 2:25 PM, Guillermo González de Agüero wrote:
Just curious, what are the next steps now? Will those logos be filtered out and then open a survey?

We have run a 99designs call that had dozens of professional designers provide us suggestions. We have winnowed that down to two candidates. The wiki is only for submissions from people and designers who were unable to use the 99designs system.

We will be running a community vote with at least two candidates, similar to what we did for the name.

HTH

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx