Re: [ee4j-community] issue migration

What about projects like Jersey that already had their own GitHub organization?

One important thing missing in this game plan is preserving forks and PRs.

Jersey has some very high value PRs that should not be lost in all of this shuffling.

Tons of github-forks and private clones will lose their `origin` remotes.

I have a date parsing PR to Jersey I've been working on for 4 years (and am about to pick back up). And I know there are important PRs for Jersey's proxy client, among other things.

Sincerely,

Derek Moore