Re: [ee4j-community] Licensing considerations for EE4J implementation projects

While I await a response for the 3 questions that I asked in my previous post, I would also like to add to my response to Steve's question "how licensing EE4J under the EPLv2 takes options off the table for an ISV targeting Cloud Foundry?"

Due to the same license requirement for modifications made to EE4J code licensed under EPLv2.0, an ISV would have to split their Product into two separate package distributions:
1) Their own original work licensed under Apache 2.0 license
2) The modified EE4J code licensed under EPLv2.0 License (irrespective of how small it is)

Cloud Foundry may not accept (2) as per their IP policy mentioned earlier. Since (1) above depends on the availability of (2), then the ISV would not be able to distribute their Product at Cloud Foundry if it contains/depends on modified EE4J code.

Am I missing something here?

-Mrinal