Re: [ee4j-community] Feedback to Joint Community Open Letter on Java EE Naming and Packaging

On 2018-01-17 9:02 AM, Mike Croft wrote:
That's an interesting and important distinction! Does that mean that, for instance, other companies who are *not* on the PMC could join this hypothetical working group and contribute in that way?

Absolutely! And you will see in the draft that there will be a strong role for the enterprises that are using this technology. We believe that securing the engagement of these organizations will be key to the sustainability of our little adventure.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top