Re: [ee4j-community] Retaining History for incoming EE4J Projects

On 2018-01-16 2:17 PM, Markus KARG wrote:
Now I am confused even more. So what can commiters like me help with to make
the history being migrated?

Nothing. Just accept that the history is staying where it is.

I owe you an apology, as I read your initial email too quickly and misunderstood what you were saying. You were correct the first time: there is nothing that the committers can do to help move the history over. The initial code contribution for projects of this size and complexity are a special case.