Re: [ee4j-community] Retaining History for incoming EE4J Projects

I believe this is inaccurate.  Anyone can declare a dependency on an
older version of the code already as the entire history is already
published.  In order to bring old code to be current, it would have to
be reviewed in the same manner as any other change.  So again, AFAICT
there is no real legal issue here.