Re: [ee4j-community] Retaining History for incoming EE4J Projects

When the older versions are removed, we may also lose track of the initial contributors. Given the fact that earlier versions were released under GPLv2 (with CE) and newer versions can also be used under EPL, doesn't that require consent from ALL initial contributors? I assume that Oracle would have cleared all license related issues but want to know if it would suffice for indemnification should the need ever arise in future. Do we have any provision for tracking initial contributor consent publicly, just to be on the safe side?

-Mrinal