Re: [ee4j-community] Retaining History for incoming EE4J Projects

Sorry, no, we're not able to retain the history.

John D. Ament wrote on 01/13/2018 11:10 AM:
Hi,

I'd like to know, is it possible to retain the history of projects moving into EE4J?  The JSON-P project was imported, but it was imported without history.  Yes, we can still see the history at https://github.com/javaee/jsonp but I was kind of hoping these projects coming in would retain the history behind the changes.

John